Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 2936 Finch Avenue East, Scarborough, Toronto, ON M1W 2T4 |
|Phone number||+1 416-497-2166|
Opening hours Open now. Today: Open 24 Hours
|Sunday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Monday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Tuesday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Wednesday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Thursday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Friday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Saturday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
Reviews about McDonald's
- 3 / 5By Lucas BMcDonalds, Clean and usually efficient in executing their orders. The only oddity is that this store seems to put extra effort into not filling the Fry Containers. The odd time that I've actually said yes to get "Large Fries" they'd put no more then they would put in a Regular. So it's recommended you Check and ask them to fill the fries if they're not full, if you care.October 29, 2016
- 4 / 5By Jacob SenkoI found this McDonald's to be one of the better locations in the city. It gets busy, but the waiting times wrong beer to long. It may vary by whose managing. The self check kiosks are convenient. Usually crowded but more of the geezer crowd. I would come here often for the coffee, and take bus to get here from the office. The Tim's would lose to the.mcdonalds coffee here. A very clean location, nice dining area with two TVs where one would have cp24 on and the other sporting events. Overall a very good McDonald's, then most.October 10, 2016
- 4 / 5By Alan ToongI have been buying coffee every morning for the past 10-12 years. Overall I would rate it 4.5 out of 5 based on service, quality and value. The servers and cashiers and manager remember my style of coffee that I enjoy daily' Medium Reg. Great job!
I have one suggestion: when they do offer free coffee in February, they should set up in a corner of the restaurant instead of the regular area.That will not affect the flow of regular customers.September 13, 2016
- 3 / 5By David TorunianGood food, slow service. Sometimes the wait queue was 16 people ahead for a long 5 minute wait for fast food. Super automated experience.July 31, 2016
- 1 / 5By Dave JenkinsLong lines and only one cash open. 3 kiosks but one out of printer paper. Of course it doesn't tell you its out before you waste your time inputting your order. Coffee was terrible, and I usually like Mcd's coffee. Garbage cans were full too.July 23, 2016
Menu of Restaurant McDonald's
McDonald's is a inexpensive restaurant based in Toronto, Ontario. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.